1) Open Notepad.
2) Type paste below code into it.
netsh wlan set hostednetwork mode=allow ssid=FreeWIFIkey=12345 netsh wlan start hostednetwork
3) Now you can change the SSID by changing code in blue color and you
can change the security code in red color.
4) Now make sure to save this file as “Start.bat” and its done.
5) Now create another new Notepad file and paste below code into it.
netsh wlan stop hostednetwork
6) Save this file as “Stop.bat” and your Wi-Fi Hotspot stopping process is up.
7) So, when ever you want to start the Wi-Fi Hotspot simply double
click the Star.bat file and your Wi-Fi hotspot will start to
8) As soon as you are done you can double click the Stop.bat file and
your broadcast will be stopped.
So guys now you know how easy it is to start and stop a Wi-Fi Hotspot,
so create one now and do comment if you find any problem using this